WBCS General Studies Manual Book by- Nitin Singhania 2020
How are you all? As we all know, WBCS is a dream job for all Bengal’s aspirants. But one more thing that always keeps in mind that, WBCS (West Bengal Civil Service) is not a very simple examination. Because this is State-Level examination and those who are qualified for this exam, they are posted in various departments of State Government.
So think about it. If you want to crack this exam, then you have to start your preparation with a good book and study materials.
“Best source always gives you a chance”. So that you have to take this opportunity and use it very well. If you have done this, then you are the next level aspirants and WBCS Guruji congratulates you!
Dear students, today I have a piece of great news for you. This great news for those students, who are preparing for WBCS (West Bengal Civil Services) Exam very seriously. I always with you to give you an idea. So that you can take better preparation and secure your dream post.
In this post, today I will tell you about the book which is named- WBCS General Studies Manual Book by Nitin Singhania. Before I start, I will tell you that, this book is not a “Textbook” but you can regard it as a “second textbook” while you prepare for West Bengal Civil Services (WBCS) exam.
1 WBCS General Studies Manual Book by- Nitin Singhania 2020
WBCS Manual by Nitin Singhania or WBCS General Studies Manual Book by Nitin Singhania was published by McGraw Hill Education India Pvt. Ltd.
About the book:
McGraw Hill presents the Fourth (4th) edition of the West Bengal Civil Services Manual by Nitin Singhania. This book is written in a well-organized and a very systematic manner. It covers the entire syllabus of West Bengal Civil Services Examination. “WBCS General Studies Manual Book by Nitin Singhania” book also comprises section-wise previous years’ solved questions to assist the aspirants to understand the latest pattern and trend of the examination. The book is also useful for other competitive examinations also which is conducted by various bodies in the State as well as the Centre.
Note: Bengali version is available.
Salient features of the book:
- Several new topics have been added in sections like Geography of West Bengal, Environment, Science and Technology Advancement, and even in other sections.
- This manual designed to serve as a complete guide for all aspirants of the West Bengal Civil Services Examination.
- This book is complete coverage of the entire syllabus which helps you to understand about your exam.
- WBCS General Studies Manual Book by Nitin Singhania has written in a lucid language that is easy to grasp.
- Pluck out thematic maps on West Bengal state, administrative boundaries, power stations, soil, national parks, and wildlife sanctuaries.
- This book is compiled with a focus on its relevance to the present examination pattern of the WBCS examination.
- Latest and updated Current affairs of National and International importance which is most important for your WBCS and other exams.
Nitin Singhania is an IAS officer of the 2013 batch in West Bengal Cadre and is presently posted as Joint Secretary under the Government of West Bengal. He is a graduate and post-graduate in Economics from Presidency College, Kolkata and is also a Chartered Accountant and Company Secretary. Earlier, he has worked as Assistant Secretary in Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, and as Sub-Divisional Magistrate in Purba Bardhaman district.
Contents of the book:
Section-1: History of India
Section-2: Indian National Movement
Section-3: Indian Polity
Section-4: Indian Geography
Section-5: Geography of West Bengal
Section-6: Indian Economy
Section-7: General Science
Section-8: English Composition
Section-9: General Mental Ability
Section-10: Current Events of National & International Importance
Section-12: Scientific and Technological Advancement
Section-13: General Knowledge
1. WBCS General Studies Manual – For Preliminary and Main Examinations (English, 4th Edition)