20 Important Questions of Medieval History of India MCQ For Exams
Medieval History of India
Today I will share with you some important Medieval History of India MCQ questions which are always asked in various competitive exams. In this post, you will find the most trending History of Medieval India MCQ, which helps you a lot. So let’s start-
Medieval History of India MCQ:
1. Ahmad Shah Abdali invaded India for the first time during the reign of which among the following Mughal Emperors?
(A) Muhammad Shah
(C) Ahmad Shah
(C) Shah Alam-II
ANS: (C) Shah Alam-II
2. Who among the following was the religious guru of Shivaji?
(D) Ram Das
ANS: Ram Das
3. Octagonal shape of mausoleums is the distinctive feature of which of the following dynasties of Medieval India?
4. Which among the following foreign travellers is not correctly paired with their respective period of visit in India?
(A) Fa Hien – Gupta Period
(B) Hiuen Tsang – Post Gupta Period
(C) Al Beruni – Early Medieval Period
(D) Ibn Batutta – Mughal Period
ANS: Ibn Batutta – Mughal Period
5. The silver coin which was introduced by Sher Shah and continued by the Mughals was?
ANS: (A) Rupaya
6. Which legendary Sufi saint of Chishti order was popularly known as ‘Chirag-e-Dehlavi (Chirag of Delhi)’?
(A) Nizamuddin Auliya
(B) Shaikh Nasiruddin Mahmud
(C) Qutbuddin Bakhtiyar Kaki
(D) None of the above
ANS: (B) Shaikh Nasiruddin Mahmud
7. Which among the following Mughal emperors prohibited the use of tobacco?
ANS: (B) Jahnagir
8. As recorded by Abulfazl, Akbar, the great used to play which among the following music instruments?
ANS: (C) Nakkara
9. Which among the following was not an Independent Kingdom?
(A) Bahamani Kingdom
(B) Vijayanagar Empire
(C) Madurai Sultanate
(D) Qutub Shahi of Golconda
ANS: Qutub Shahi of Golconda
10. Babar’s body was taken to and buried at which among the following places (During the times of Sher Shah)?
ANS: (C) Kabul
11. Which among the following states of India was ruled by the Ahom Dynasty in Sultanate and Mughal era?
(B) South Tamil Nadu
ANS: (C) Assam
12. Who among the following is the Persian mathematician and poet composer of the world famous Rubbayat?
(A) Omar Khayyám
(B) Muhammad Iqbal
(C) Sultan Bahu
(D) Mirza Ghalib
ANS: (A) Omar Khayyám
13. Mirza Ghalib was a contemporary of which among the following Mughal Emperors?
(A) Alamgir II
(B) Muhammad Shah
(C) Bahadur Shah Zafar
ANS: (C) Bahadur Shah Zafar
14. The word “Hindu” with reference to the People of India was first used by which among the following?
15. Who among the following was the author of “Jaisalmer ka Gundaraj”?
(A) Hari Singh Burdak
(B) Sagarmal Gopa
(C) Kesari Singh Barahath
(D) Arjun Singh Gurjar
ANS: (B) Sagarmal Gopa
16. Astapradan was a council of Minister of which among the following ?
(A) Gupta Administration
(B) Chola Administration
(C) Maratha Administration
(D) Rajput administration
ANS: (C) Maratha Administration
17. Which among the following Mughal Emperor was also known as “Ali Gauhar”?
(A) Bahadur Shah Zafar
(B) Shah Aalam II
(C) Muhammad shah
ANS: (B) Shah Aalam II
18. “Bagh-e Babur” where Babur is buried is located at?
19. Which among the following dynasties gave rise to a worship of Satya Pir?
(A) Lodi Dynasty
(B) Hussein Shahi dynasty
(C) Sayyid dynasty
(D) Samma Dynasty
ANS: (B) Hussein Shahi dynasty
20. For which of the following purpose, Alauddin Khilji created “Diwan-i-Riyasat”?
(A) Revenue Collection
(B) Civil court
(C) Tax Control
(D) Market control
ANS: Market control
Thanks for reading my post. I think you will be benefited from my post Medieval History of India MCQ. If you want more, then please comment below “yes”. Your comment will make me motivated.
I hope you have already shared this post with your community. Help others to share this post. Keep learning and always visit WBCS Guruji blog for more and more knowledgable posts.